Friday, May 13, 2016

You know I love to read WHITEPAPERS

Here is an interesting White Paper - informative research piece - on Feedback to Improve Instruction. I am continually fed by all the people who challenge my thinking by asking strong questions, sending me things to read and engaging in conversations around so many topics.  To me, that is what a true professional learning community does and there are so many ways to engage yourself in a strong one -- face-to-face with people with colleagues and virtually with people all over the world.  There are many tools such as Flipboard that make learning easy by bringing the information you are interested in you in a magazine format.  (Flipboard would be a great tool perhaps for personalizing your student's learning - I would have to ponder and check further into that thought.)

No comments:

Post a Comment