Monday, October 12, 2015

GENIUS HOUR - information tonight - FREE WEBINAR

I'm doing a LIVE webinar on Monday night (9:30pm EST): Getting Started With Genius Hour - Finding Passions & Dealing With Common Issues.
You can click HERE to quickly sign-up (it takes a few seconds) and you'll get a reminder about the event on Monday!
Over 10,000 teachers have taken "The Complete Guide to Genius Hour and 20% Time Course" and I get a lot of questions about how to start, and also how to deal with some common issues. This webinar will be actionable and practical from the minute we get started!
I'm hosting the webinar through Blab, a new platform that seems cool so I thought I'd give it a go.
Hope you can come and please share with anyone who would be interested in this topic!
AJ (A.J. Juliani )

No comments:

Post a Comment