Sunday, May 3, 2015

syn·er·gy

  (sĭn′ər-jē)
n. pl. syn·er·gies
1. The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individualeffects.
2. Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation,that creates an enhanced combined effect.
3. An instance of either such interaction.

I am just thinking how we can all focus our energies to create more synergy - Less competition and more about the whole.  I heard a speaker this weekend talk about proving you are right or improving your work with others.  Something for me to reflect on for sure.  I love listing to TED talks, and other speakers who really keep refining my thinking.  What do you think?  I would love to hear from you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment