Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Are you running on empty ............

Let's consider our stress level today - just how does it affect your brain.  When I am over-stressed, I find myself learning about stress.  What does it do to my body?  How can I help myself?  How can support others?

This was an interesting Ted-talk about stress.  It made me feel a bit better. It was reflective at the minimum.

It is a trying time in the world and especially in the educational setting.  I hope you can take some time to reflect on thinking about your own learning, your self-talk, and yourself.

"chasing meaning is a healthier choice than running from frustration or discomfort (stress)"

I care for my educational friends and colleagues, may your day be filled with meaning as you touch so many lives.  K


No comments:

Post a Comment