Monday, July 15, 2013

Are you pondering about IN9 Interactive Notebooks?

As I have been reading and thinking about interactive notebooks with Jane Pollock, I have been inspired by some of the following.

Interactive notebooks - comic video   using animoto

Science interactive notebook - student overview

Social Studies interactive notebook - teacher story

Social studies interactive notebook - discussion and e-technology for concept development  Google tool to try connected mind

Discovery Ed presenter - media and notebooks, students growing

I find viewing some videos on YouTube a way for me to gather ideas and review what I need to do to insure my notebook is a true IN9 interactive notebook.  Many teachers have and do use notebooks but not all of them are truly interactive and allow for students to engage in the materials themselves in ways that will help themselves understand, question, clarify and remember the key learning concepts.  Let me know what you think or if you have other helpful online resources to share.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment